Take your festival experience to the next level, and treat yourself to some unique perks! Skip the lines with expedited festival entry, complimentary mobile charging, and air-conditioned restrooms. Get the best view of the show at the Queen’s Domain VIP viewing deck, or refresh and rehydrate in our relaxation areas. And enjoy a selection of gourmet food trucks and a variety of drink options at our cash bars. All this and more await you with the Beyond Wonderland VIP Experience!
Buy early and save! Prices will increase, and tickets may sell out. Avoid scalpers and scammers; purchase passes ONLY through Ticketmaster. Learn all there is to know about purchasing tickets, and see our Ticketing FAQ for answers to your questions. To enter VIP areas, you must be 18+ and present a valid photo ID.
- VIP viewing deck at Queen’s Domain
- Areas with picnic tables to relax, refresh and rehydrate
- Dedicated VIP gourmet food trucks
- Dedicated VIP cash bars featuring beer, cocktails, water, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Interactive photo booth with props
- Beyond info booth: concierge available to answer all questions about your VIP experience
- Beyond Unity Wall: share your message of love on our giant chalk wall
- Dedicated VIP entrance for express entry into the show
- Air-conditioned VIP bathrooms
- Dedicated cell phone charging stations
How to Purchase Tickets
Is this the first time you’re buying tickets to Beyond Wonderland Monterrey? Wondering how to do so?
There are two opportunities to purchase tickets: one during the Citibanamex presale and the other during the general on-sale.
- Citibanmex Presale: A two-day presale (dates TBA) exclusively for those who own a Citibanamex debit or credit card. The presale will start at 9am PT and end at 9pm PT each day. The presale will start with the Early-Bird tier. Depending on the demand of the tickets, the pricing tier will change during the presale.
- General on-sale: Starts (date TBA) at 9am PT. You can purchase these tickets with any bank credit or debit cards, or pay in cash at your nearest Ticketmaster outlet in Mexico. A limited number of tickets of every sold-out tier will be saved for purchase.
The easiest and safest way to buy your tickets is through Ticketmaster.com.mx.
Read more information on how to buy tickets online.
All international orders will be held at the festival box office.
To purchase tickets over the phone, please call Ticketmaster’s call center at +52(55)53259000. You can also purchase tickets at any Ticketmaster outlet.
The only place to buy tickets with no extra fees is at Auditorio Citibanamex’s box office, open from 10am–8pm CT, Monday–Sunday.
IMPORTANT: Even if the Ticketmaster system says all accounts are canceled 48 hours before the show, rest assured that all accounts purchased with a non-Mexican credit card will not be canceled and will be available at Will Call on show day. If you have any doubts regarding this point, please contact us with your confirmation number to double check.
We do not sell any backstage passes or meet & greets for the festival.